Recent days dog owner’s amount increases. those who are new owners some question comes to mind. Among them, the first question may be “how I train my dog”. there are some technical solutions to this problem. If you maintain this steps regularly your dog will be trained dog very soon.
You can start Traning for any aged dog, The earlier and the elder both. you can start training for your dog when it is learning to sit. Older can be trained, It also able to learn your commands but the younger ones will learn faster from the older one. When you start training, you will notice that training is so much fun for you and your dog both. Training your dog also helps it to develop its brain and this will make it a better relationship with you. Keep in mind punishment doesn’t work for training. So be friendly with your doggy.
We are here to resolve your problem with dog training. we manage some best and working technique and tips. Those are so popular techniques and help you to train your dog. Basic commands are for obedience, toilet, ‘do’s’ & ‘don’t do’s’.Here we discuss this type of commands. Before start training your dog, you should keep in mind 6 basic principle.
Here is 6 Basic Principle for Training:
- Be Consistent: apply same law and same speech every time
- Be Concise: apply the same command only one time. repetition of same commands makes your dog ignore you. this may make your dog think, you don’t care whether it obey it or not.
- Be Generous: reward your dog for every command it passed. you should give him a treat & massage his ear, neck & belly.
- Be Smart: make command if & only if you have enough confidence that your dog will understand this.
- Be Prepared: chained him unless it doesn’t come or obey your command.
- Be Happy: your dog is your friend & partner, so keep your voice soft to him & smiling at him. Dog’s are impressionable with our voice tone & body language. so don’t be rude to him.
Training techniques for toilet:
If your dog stays most time in indoors so this is compulsory to be trained him for the toilet. This will take time but be patient. Then you will be happy to see the result.
- Meal regularity: feed your dog by maintaining a schedule. never early or late.
- Offer potty opportunities: take your doggy outside every morning and every 30-60 minutes. And also, take your doggy outside after wakes from sleep and finishes his meal.
- Familiarity breeds comfort: take out your dog the same place every time where he do his business. this will make your dog recognizing the place and adjusting with the place for poop.
- Stay with him: Always stay with your dog while taking him outside for potty.never allow him to go outside alone.
- Praise success: after every successful work praises your dog. offer him something he like most.
Training Commands for Obedience:
It’s necessary to be trained your dog for basic obedience. There is some easy word to make him trained.
- Sit: this basic command will control your dog instantly.no matter what situation it is.
- Drop: this will teach him to drop anything he holds in his mouth.
- Stay: instruct your dog to keep calm & stay in the same place.
- Heel: train him to be closer to you while walking.
- Come: this will instruct your dog to come to you. you should teach this command whenever he stared recognize his name. this will help your dog to any kind of harm.
Important tips about doggy ‘Do’s and ‘Don’ts:
- At first, teach command in your home and garden, then go to the public places
- Start training your new dog as soon as possible.
- Always keep training season short..almost 5-10 minutes and have fun with your puppy.
- Use your body language like hand signal with your voice command. this will make command easier for your dog.
- Always keep your command easier, clear & constant.
- Always be patient and never be rude.
- Don’t let your dog get bored. always try to make him happy.
- Never telling him off if he does any wrong.
- Never shouted with him. don’t give physical punish.
- Don’t train your dog when he is hungry.
- Don’t expect too much within a short time.
So Training your dog will make your dog more obedient for you and your household will be more pleasant places. A pooch always wants to praise his owner & gain reward from him. By training, you can make sure those things. A trained dog never damage household and garden. he will never harmful for children. So both you and your neighbours will be happy.